Kirsten Dunst to be face of new fragrance
Thursday 10 February 2011
Women's Wear Daily reports that US actress Kirsten Dunst has been tapped as the face of Bulgari's new perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, set to be released worldwide in April.
She joins fellow actress Julianne Moore, who has starred in Bulgari's jewelry and accessory ads, as a spokesmodel for the brand. She is scheduled to help launch the new scent with a bash at the Bulgari hotel on February 25, during Milan fashion week.
Dunst, who hasn't had a major movie hit since Spider Man 3 in 2007, seems a surprising choice for the label, but was also signed for hip fashion brand Band of Outsiders to present their womenswear collection this year.
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Students heading off to 'charity challenge' grounded at Gatwick after travel firm goes bust
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Like Jennifer Aniston, I am no less of a woman because I am childless
- < Previous
- Next >
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...
£17000 - £20000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Business Analyst, London, Banking, Credit Ris...
£32000 - £38000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...