Kirsten Dunst to be face of new fragrance
Thursday 10 February 2011
Women's Wear Daily reports that US actress Kirsten Dunst has been tapped as the face of Bulgari's new perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, set to be released worldwide in April.
She joins fellow actress Julianne Moore, who has starred in Bulgari's jewelry and accessory ads, as a spokesmodel for the brand. She is scheduled to help launch the new scent with a bash at the Bulgari hotel on February 25, during Milan fashion week.
Dunst, who hasn't had a major movie hit since Spider Man 3 in 2007, seems a surprising choice for the label, but was also signed for hip fashion brand Band of Outsiders to present their womenswear collection this year.
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
‘My children can’t sleep, crying for daddy:’ How spouse immigration rules affect British families
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...