Kirsten Dunst to be face of new fragrance
Thursday 10 February 2011
Women's Wear Daily reports that US actress Kirsten Dunst has been tapped as the face of Bulgari's new perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, set to be released worldwide in April.
She joins fellow actress Julianne Moore, who has starred in Bulgari's jewelry and accessory ads, as a spokesmodel for the brand. She is scheduled to help launch the new scent with a bash at the Bulgari hotel on February 25, during Milan fashion week.
Dunst, who hasn't had a major movie hit since Spider Man 3 in 2007, seems a surprising choice for the label, but was also signed for hip fashion brand Band of Outsiders to present their womenswear collection this year.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Finance Director required to jo...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£27000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: A Quality Technician...