Kirsten Dunst to be face of new fragrance
Thursday 10 February 2011
Women's Wear Daily reports that US actress Kirsten Dunst has been tapped as the face of Bulgari's new perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, set to be released worldwide in April.
She joins fellow actress Julianne Moore, who has starred in Bulgari's jewelry and accessory ads, as a spokesmodel for the brand. She is scheduled to help launch the new scent with a bash at the Bulgari hotel on February 25, during Milan fashion week.
Dunst, who hasn't had a major movie hit since Spider Man 3 in 2007, seems a surprising choice for the label, but was also signed for hip fashion brand Band of Outsiders to present their womenswear collection this year.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to cost the same, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the word become popular?
Ashley Madison leak reveals Cambridge as the UK's cheating capital
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Chaos breaks out in courtroom as father attacks killer of three-year-old daughter
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award-winning company, whi...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique & exciting opp...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working with a 8 st...
£8000 - £12000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen ...