Kirsten Dunst to be face of new fragrance
Thursday 10 February 2011
Women's Wear Daily reports that US actress Kirsten Dunst has been tapped as the face of Bulgari's new perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, set to be released worldwide in April.
She joins fellow actress Julianne Moore, who has starred in Bulgari's jewelry and accessory ads, as a spokesmodel for the brand. She is scheduled to help launch the new scent with a bash at the Bulgari hotel on February 25, during Milan fashion week.
Dunst, who hasn't had a major movie hit since Spider Man 3 in 2007, seems a surprising choice for the label, but was also signed for hip fashion brand Band of Outsiders to present their womenswear collection this year.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is the UK's leading ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An experienced Fee Earner/Techn...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of this mu...
£40000 - £70000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...