Lady Gaga's meat dress 'No. 1' fashion statement of 2010
Friday 17 December 2010
Time magazine has printed 50 wide-ranging lists summing up the best of 2010, from "Top Ten Fiction Books" to "Top Ten Feuds." In its "Top Ten Fashion Statements of 2010," pop singer Lady Gaga was ranked No. 1 for wearing a dress made of meat- with shoes, hat, and purse to match- to the MTV Video Music Awards.
Life & Style blogs
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
- 1 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
- 5 SAG Awards: Fake applause track interrupts Reese Witherspoon
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: WEST LONDON - An excellent new opportunity wit...
£8 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A Florist Shop Manager is required to m...
£15000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading supplie...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This organisation is proud to b...