Lady Gaga's meat dress 'No. 1' fashion statement of 2010
Time magazine has printed 50 wide-ranging lists summing up the best of 2010, from "Top Ten Fiction Books" to "Top Ten Feuds." In its "Top Ten Fashion Statements of 2010," pop singer Lady Gaga was ranked No. 1 for wearing a dress made of meat- with shoes, hat, and purse to match- to the MTV Video Music Awards.
Life & Style blogs
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
Xbox ONE: 'The ultimate all-in-one home entertainment system': Microsoft finally unveils its latest console
Xbox One: Have the price (£399) and release date (30 November) leaked by online retailer Zavvi?
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
- 1 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 2 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 3 China agrees to impose carbon targets by 2016
- 4 Exclusive: Championship clubs set to push for safe-standing trials
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.