Lady Gaga's meat dress 'No. 1' fashion statement of 2010
Friday 17 December 2010
Time magazine has printed 50 wide-ranging lists summing up the best of 2010, from "Top Ten Fiction Books" to "Top Ten Feuds." In its "Top Ten Fashion Statements of 2010," pop singer Lady Gaga was ranked No. 1 for wearing a dress made of meat- with shoes, hat, and purse to match- to the MTV Video Music Awards.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge launch and review: wireless charging and new case see Samsung ready to take on Apple's iPhone
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...
£45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: PeopleSoft Application Support & Development ...