Liberty of London releases men's wear
Monday 17 May 2010
Men, get ready for florals: in what is the label's first licensing deal in more than a hundred years, Liberty of London is partnering with the Italian company Slowear for a men's line.
Feeling like channeling your inner Austin Powers? Then pay close attention this men's fashion week in Milan come June, where the new flowery yet masculine collection will make its debut.
Comprising around 200 pieces in total, the range will hit stores in the US, Europe, and Asia next spring.
The announcement comes after numerous collaborations to make the brand fashionable again: from US mass retailer Target to international concept stores like Merci (Paris), Isetan (Tokyo), or 10 Corso Como (Milan) or MAC - the signature flower print can be found on everything from homeware to cosmetics this year.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Germanwings captain Patrick Sondenheimer tried to break into locked cockpit door 'with an axe' as plane was descending
- 3 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped commission: SThree: Does earning a 6 figu...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A challenging opportunity for a...