Liberty of London releases men's wear
Monday 17 May 2010
Men, get ready for florals: in what is the label's first licensing deal in more than a hundred years, Liberty of London is partnering with the Italian company Slowear for a men's line.
Feeling like channeling your inner Austin Powers? Then pay close attention this men's fashion week in Milan come June, where the new flowery yet masculine collection will make its debut.
Comprising around 200 pieces in total, the range will hit stores in the US, Europe, and Asia next spring.
The announcement comes after numerous collaborations to make the brand fashionable again: from US mass retailer Target to international concept stores like Merci (Paris), Isetan (Tokyo), or 10 Corso Como (Milan) or MAC - the signature flower print can be found on everything from homeware to cosmetics this year.
Life & Style blogs
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Apple iOS 7.1 update: Boxes are out, circles are in; CarPlay support and no more random resets
Titanfall: Release date, gameplay basics, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...
£1000 per month: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ban...