Liberty of London releases men's wear
Monday 17 May 2010
Men, get ready for florals: in what is the label's first licensing deal in more than a hundred years, Liberty of London is partnering with the Italian company Slowear for a men's line.
Feeling like channeling your inner Austin Powers? Then pay close attention this men's fashion week in Milan come June, where the new flowery yet masculine collection will make its debut.
Comprising around 200 pieces in total, the range will hit stores in the US, Europe, and Asia next spring.
The announcement comes after numerous collaborations to make the brand fashionable again: from US mass retailer Target to international concept stores like Merci (Paris), Isetan (Tokyo), or 10 Corso Como (Milan) or MAC - the signature flower print can be found on everything from homeware to cosmetics this year.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...