Liberty of London releases men's wear
Monday 17 May 2010
Men, get ready for florals: in what is the label's first licensing deal in more than a hundred years, Liberty of London is partnering with the Italian company Slowear for a men's line.
Feeling like channeling your inner Austin Powers? Then pay close attention this men's fashion week in Milan come June, where the new flowery yet masculine collection will make its debut.
Comprising around 200 pieces in total, the range will hit stores in the US, Europe, and Asia next spring.
The announcement comes after numerous collaborations to make the brand fashionable again: from US mass retailer Target to international concept stores like Merci (Paris), Isetan (Tokyo), or 10 Corso Como (Milan) or MAC - the signature flower print can be found on everything from homeware to cosmetics this year.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: how to banish the demon from your Facebook and Twitter news feed
World first as scientists use cold sore virus to attack cancer cells
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Cholesterol U-turn as research shows fatty foods might not be bad for us after all
'Paracetamol Challenge': Police and teachers issue warning to parents over social media craze
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Ricky Gervais jokes about 'battering Danish DJ to death with a bicycle pump' after rabbit killed
- 3 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 4 England 'favourites' to host 2018 World Cup following Fifa arrests
- 5 'Paracetamol Challenge': Police and teachers issue warning to parents over social media craze
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K YR1: SThree: At SThree, we like to be dif...
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software Developer / Software Engineer i...