Liberty of London releases men's wear
Monday 17 May 2010
Men, get ready for florals: in what is the label's first licensing deal in more than a hundred years, Liberty of London is partnering with the Italian company Slowear for a men's line.
Feeling like channeling your inner Austin Powers? Then pay close attention this men's fashion week in Milan come June, where the new flowery yet masculine collection will make its debut.
Comprising around 200 pieces in total, the range will hit stores in the US, Europe, and Asia next spring.
The announcement comes after numerous collaborations to make the brand fashionable again: from US mass retailer Target to international concept stores like Merci (Paris), Isetan (Tokyo), or 10 Corso Como (Milan) or MAC - the signature flower print can be found on everything from homeware to cosmetics this year.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
The onesie is so last year... meet the Sleepwalker
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...