MAC debuts interactive storybook for its new holiday collection
Thursday 04 November 2010
MAC cosmetics debuted a fully-animated storybook video on its YouTube channel on November 1 to promote its new holiday makeup range, A Tartan Tale (now available for sale online and at MAC boutiques worldwide). The nearly seven-minute clip follows the fictional character of Myfanwy in a magical fairytale involving pixies, punks and an enchanted princess, while showcasing top looks from the Scottish-inspired beauty collection.
Life & Style blogs
Miley Cyrus' VMA outfits spark copying controversy
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 2 President Obama comments on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£22000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's leading...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A passionate and experienced Head Chef i...
£31700 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This specialist wholesaler owned and man...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Laser and Router Operative is...