MAC debuts interactive storybook for its new holiday collection
Thursday 04 November 2010
MAC cosmetics debuted a fully-animated storybook video on its YouTube channel on November 1 to promote its new holiday makeup range, A Tartan Tale (now available for sale online and at MAC boutiques worldwide). The nearly seven-minute clip follows the fictional character of Myfanwy in a magical fairytale involving pixies, punks and an enchanted princess, while showcasing top looks from the Scottish-inspired beauty collection.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...