MAC debuts interactive storybook for its new holiday collection
Thursday 04 November 2010
MAC cosmetics debuted a fully-animated storybook video on its YouTube channel on November 1 to promote its new holiday makeup range, A Tartan Tale (now available for sale online and at MAC boutiques worldwide). The nearly seven-minute clip follows the fictional character of Myfanwy in a magical fairytale involving pixies, punks and an enchanted princess, while showcasing top looks from the Scottish-inspired beauty collection.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: CRM MS Dynamic...
£22000 - £33000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: ICT TeacherLeedsRandstad ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Graduate C#.NET Developer (TDD, ASP.NET, SQL) Su...
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior SQL DBA...