MAC taps bloggers for new makeup line
Sunday 01 May 2011
Makeup and Beauty Blog's Karen wrote about her visit to MAC's laboratories in Toronto earlier this month, many speculated that the makeup brand was collaborating with bloggers on a new product range - speculations that have now been confirmed by
Women's Wear Daily.
According to the trade paper, 80 beauty bloggers were asked to submit ideas for new products, with a chosen top ten being flown out to Canada to finalize textures and labeling.
MAC will release details in the coming two months, but it is already known that the collection will comprise eye shadows and lip glosses and, to stick with the digital theme, retail exclusively online.
While waiting for the launch, check out beauty tutorial pioneer Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£14000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing specialist merchant co...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £50k: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 bus...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000 + Car + Pension: SThree: SThree are a ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35K: SThree: We consistently strive to be the...