MAC taps bloggers for new makeup line
Sunday 01 May 2011
Makeup and Beauty Blog's Karen wrote about her visit to MAC's laboratories in Toronto earlier this month, many speculated that the makeup brand was collaborating with bloggers on a new product range - speculations that have now been confirmed by
Women's Wear Daily.
According to the trade paper, 80 beauty bloggers were asked to submit ideas for new products, with a chosen top ten being flown out to Canada to finalize textures and labeling.
MAC will release details in the coming two months, but it is already known that the collection will comprise eye shadows and lip glosses and, to stick with the digital theme, retail exclusively online.
While waiting for the launch, check out beauty tutorial pioneer Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Chaos breaks out in courtroom as father attacks killer of three-year-old daughter
- 5 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working with a 8 st...
£8000 - £12000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a pa...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of designer kitch...