MAC taps bloggers for new makeup line
Sunday 01 May 2011
Makeup and Beauty Blog's Karen wrote about her visit to MAC's laboratories in Toronto earlier this month, many speculated that the makeup brand was collaborating with bloggers on a new product range - speculations that have now been confirmed by
Women's Wear Daily.
According to the trade paper, 80 beauty bloggers were asked to submit ideas for new products, with a chosen top ten being flown out to Canada to finalize textures and labeling.
MAC will release details in the coming two months, but it is already known that the collection will comprise eye shadows and lip glosses and, to stick with the digital theme, retail exclusively online.
While waiting for the launch, check out beauty tutorial pioneer Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...