MAC taps bloggers for new makeup line
Sunday 01 May 2011
Makeup and Beauty Blog's Karen wrote about her visit to MAC's laboratories in Toronto earlier this month, many speculated that the makeup brand was collaborating with bloggers on a new product range - speculations that have now been confirmed by
Women's Wear Daily.
According to the trade paper, 80 beauty bloggers were asked to submit ideas for new products, with a chosen top ten being flown out to Canada to finalize textures and labeling.
MAC will release details in the coming two months, but it is already known that the collection will comprise eye shadows and lip glosses and, to stick with the digital theme, retail exclusively online.
While waiting for the launch, check out beauty tutorial pioneer Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora.
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Why are UK rail fares so expensive?
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
£35000 - £43000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL DBA/Developer SQL, C#, VBA, Linux, SQL Se...
£650 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer ASP.Net, C#.net, WCF, WPF, .N...
£35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Principal Arboricu...