MAC taps bloggers for new makeup line
Sunday 01 May 2011
Makeup and Beauty Blog's Karen wrote about her visit to MAC's laboratories in Toronto earlier this month, many speculated that the makeup brand was collaborating with bloggers on a new product range - speculations that have now been confirmed by
Women's Wear Daily.
According to the trade paper, 80 beauty bloggers were asked to submit ideas for new products, with a chosen top ten being flown out to Canada to finalize textures and labeling.
MAC will release details in the coming two months, but it is already known that the collection will comprise eye shadows and lip glosses and, to stick with the digital theme, retail exclusively online.
While waiting for the launch, check out beauty tutorial pioneer Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful professional services firm is lo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Join a worldwide leader in data-driven marketi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a desire to help sm...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a customer focu...