Marni to launch first fragrance
Thursday 15 September 2011
Beauty giant Estée Lauder announced Wednesday that it had partnered with the Italian fashion brand for the latter's first foray into fragrances.
"Wearing Marni is like wearing a piece of art. It is an expression of individuality. Few designers can make the fashion community smile the way [founder] Consuelo [Castiglioni] does," Veronique Gabai-Pinsky of Estée Lauder's Aramis and Designer Fragrances stated.
Marni's first perfume will be unveiled in the fall of 2012.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£49000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
£48000 - £54000 per annum + Benefits package: Progressive Recruitment: My clie...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: If you're pa...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP Business...