Marni to launch first fragrance
Thursday 15 September 2011
Beauty giant Estée Lauder announced Wednesday that it had partnered with the Italian fashion brand for the latter's first foray into fragrances.
"Wearing Marni is like wearing a piece of art. It is an expression of individuality. Few designers can make the fashion community smile the way [founder] Consuelo [Castiglioni] does," Veronique Gabai-Pinsky of Estée Lauder's Aramis and Designer Fragrances stated.
Marni's first perfume will be unveiled in the fall of 2012.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to cost the same, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the word become popular?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working with a 8 st...
£8000 - £12000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a pa...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of designer kitch...