Marni to launch first fragrance
Thursday 15 September 2011
Beauty giant Estée Lauder announced Wednesday that it had partnered with the Italian fashion brand for the latter's first foray into fragrances.
"Wearing Marni is like wearing a piece of art. It is an expression of individuality. Few designers can make the fashion community smile the way [founder] Consuelo [Castiglioni] does," Veronique Gabai-Pinsky of Estée Lauder's Aramis and Designer Fragrances stated.
Marni's first perfume will be unveiled in the fall of 2012.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Training Programme Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...