Megan Fox smolders in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 06 April 2011
Following her fashion and beauty ads for Italian luxury house Armani, Megan Fox is now starring in a newly released ad for the brand's Armani Code perfume.
Both the men's and women's versions of the scent are a few years old, but a new men's flanker called Armani Code Sport - composed of lemon, mandarin, mint, gray amber, ginger, and vetiver - is scheduled to be released in June.
Oozing a Pulp Fiction-inspired vibe, Fox plays her part as mysterious femme fatale alongside male model Chris Folz in the commercial that was shot in Los Angeles.
The ad can be watched at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m63JPJCnw.
A making-of is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxa29bPF-X4.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...