Megan Fox smolders in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 06 April 2011
Following her fashion and beauty ads for Italian luxury house Armani, Megan Fox is now starring in a newly released ad for the brand's Armani Code perfume.
Both the men's and women's versions of the scent are a few years old, but a new men's flanker called Armani Code Sport - composed of lemon, mandarin, mint, gray amber, ginger, and vetiver - is scheduled to be released in June.
Oozing a Pulp Fiction-inspired vibe, Fox plays her part as mysterious femme fatale alongside male model Chris Folz in the commercial that was shot in Los Angeles.
The ad can be watched at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m63JPJCnw.
A making-of is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxa29bPF-X4.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: SAP Assessor Job T...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Advisor (Employee Rela...
£600 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Derivatives Risk Commodities Business A...