Megan Fox smolders in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 06 April 2011
Following her fashion and beauty ads for Italian luxury house Armani, Megan Fox is now starring in a newly released ad for the brand's Armani Code perfume.
Both the men's and women's versions of the scent are a few years old, but a new men's flanker called Armani Code Sport - composed of lemon, mandarin, mint, gray amber, ginger, and vetiver - is scheduled to be released in June.
Oozing a Pulp Fiction-inspired vibe, Fox plays her part as mysterious femme fatale alongside male model Chris Folz in the commercial that was shot in Los Angeles.
The ad can be watched at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m63JPJCnw.
A making-of is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxa29bPF-X4.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...