Men's fashion show to be broadcast to Milan public
Thursday 17 June 2010
Calvin Klein will air its fashion show Saturday at 7.30pm on a giant screen in Milan's Piazza Duomo during men's fashion week, taking place in the Italian fashion capital June 19-22.
Online livestreams of other shows will most likely be announced in the course of the week. Meanwhile, tune in to Jil Sander's broadcast of its men's show at Pitti in Florence at 9.15pm on June 17, via jilsander.com.
And to build up even more anticipation in the run-up to men's fashion week season, have a look at the male models currently being cast for the Milan shows: http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=18619.
Here is the complete schedule for Milan:
Saturday, June 19
12.00 Costume National Homme
13.00 Calvin Klein Collection
15.00 Burberry Prorsum
16.00 Frankie Morello
18.00 John Varvatos
Sunday, June 20
09.30 Bottega Veneta
10.30 Emporio Armani
11.30 Gianfranco Ferré
12.30 Salvatore Ferragamo
14.00 Vivienne Westwood
15.00 Albino Deuxième
16.00 Giuliano Fujiwara
18.00 Moncler Gamme Bleu
20.00 Roberto Cavalli
Monday, June 21
10.00 Ermenegildo Zegna - Z Zegna
11.30 Enrico Coveri
13.30 John Richmond
17.30 Neil Barrett
18.30 Pringle of Scotland
Tuesday, June 22
11.00 Giorgio Armani
12.00 Giorgio Armani
14.00 Ermanno Scervino
For more information, visit the Italian fashion authority, the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana's website at http://www.cameramoda.it.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...