More details on MAC's blogger range released
Wednesday 01 June 2011
Always on the forefront of beauty, the cosmetics brand MAC is readying its Bloggers' Obsession collection for June 21.
The first complete line designed by beauty bloggers - if you don't count Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora - was developed in MAC's laboratories in Toronto a few months ago by nine of the leading experts of the blogosphere, including The Makeup Girl, Temptalia, Lipstick Powder N Paint, Beauty Blogging Junkie, Afrobella, Beauty Maverick, Makeup and Beauty Blog, Nitrolicious and The Shades of U.
Lipglosses will come in different shades of pink and red, and eyeshadows will carry names such as Parisian Skies for a grey-blue or Jealousy Wakes for an emerald green with pearly shimmer. Each item will cost $14.50.
To stick with the digital theme, the collection will retail exclusively online.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
James Foley beheading: Twitter 'actively suspending' accounts sharing graphic imagery
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish sold in Taiwan renamed after backlash
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£300 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: An experienced Digital/Ecommerc...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + 25 days holiday and bonus: Clearwater People Solut...
£100 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply special educational ne...
£32500 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Birmingham: European Social Fund...