More details on MAC's blogger range released
Wednesday 01 June 2011
Always on the forefront of beauty, the cosmetics brand MAC is readying its Bloggers' Obsession collection for June 21.
The first complete line designed by beauty bloggers - if you don't count Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora - was developed in MAC's laboratories in Toronto a few months ago by nine of the leading experts of the blogosphere, including The Makeup Girl, Temptalia, Lipstick Powder N Paint, Beauty Blogging Junkie, Afrobella, Beauty Maverick, Makeup and Beauty Blog, Nitrolicious and The Shades of U.
Lipglosses will come in different shades of pink and red, and eyeshadows will carry names such as Parisian Skies for a grey-blue or Jealousy Wakes for an emerald green with pearly shimmer. Each item will cost $14.50.
To stick with the digital theme, the collection will retail exclusively online.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£47,334 - £59,058 per annum: Coventry University: The Centre for Agroecology, ...