More details on MAC's blogger range released
Wednesday 01 June 2011
Always on the forefront of beauty, the cosmetics brand MAC is readying its Bloggers' Obsession collection for June 21.
The first complete line designed by beauty bloggers - if you don't count Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora - was developed in MAC's laboratories in Toronto a few months ago by nine of the leading experts of the blogosphere, including The Makeup Girl, Temptalia, Lipstick Powder N Paint, Beauty Blogging Junkie, Afrobella, Beauty Maverick, Makeup and Beauty Blog, Nitrolicious and The Shades of U.
Lipglosses will come in different shades of pink and red, and eyeshadows will carry names such as Parisian Skies for a grey-blue or Jealousy Wakes for an emerald green with pearly shimmer. Each item will cost $14.50.
To stick with the digital theme, the collection will retail exclusively online.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...