More details on MAC's blogger range released
Wednesday 01 June 2011
Always on the forefront of beauty, the cosmetics brand MAC is readying its Bloggers' Obsession collection for June 21.
The first complete line designed by beauty bloggers - if you don't count Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora - was developed in MAC's laboratories in Toronto a few months ago by nine of the leading experts of the blogosphere, including The Makeup Girl, Temptalia, Lipstick Powder N Paint, Beauty Blogging Junkie, Afrobella, Beauty Maverick, Makeup and Beauty Blog, Nitrolicious and The Shades of U.
Lipglosses will come in different shades of pink and red, and eyeshadows will carry names such as Parisian Skies for a grey-blue or Jealousy Wakes for an emerald green with pearly shimmer. Each item will cost $14.50.
To stick with the digital theme, the collection will retail exclusively online.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...