More details on MAC's blogger range released
Wednesday 01 June 2011
Always on the forefront of beauty, the cosmetics brand MAC is readying its Bloggers' Obsession collection for June 21.
The first complete line designed by beauty bloggers - if you don't count Lauren Luke's collection for Sephora - was developed in MAC's laboratories in Toronto a few months ago by nine of the leading experts of the blogosphere, including The Makeup Girl, Temptalia, Lipstick Powder N Paint, Beauty Blogging Junkie, Afrobella, Beauty Maverick, Makeup and Beauty Blog, Nitrolicious and The Shades of U.
Lipglosses will come in different shades of pink and red, and eyeshadows will carry names such as Parisian Skies for a grey-blue or Jealousy Wakes for an emerald green with pearly shimmer. Each item will cost $14.50.
To stick with the digital theme, the collection will retail exclusively online.
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...