Naomi Campbell to design denim collection
Thursday 23 June 2011
Italian fashion brand Fiorucci has announced it will steer its collections into a new direction starting next spring, with the help of the British supermodel.
A denim range designed by Campbell, set to be launched with the rest of the label's spring/summer 2012 collection, will include 15 items, which are "cut to enhance and flatter women's figures," such as "pants with sexy push-up effect," according to a press release.
It remains to be seen whether Fiorucci, which has been losing in relevance over the past years, will be able to rejuvenate the brand using the designs of an "old-line" model, but t-shirts printed with the covers of various i-D Magazine issues featuring Naomi, planned to go with the release, will certainly help stir up some buzz.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...