Naomi Campbell to design denim collection
Thursday 23 June 2011
Italian fashion brand Fiorucci has announced it will steer its collections into a new direction starting next spring, with the help of the British supermodel.
A denim range designed by Campbell, set to be launched with the rest of the label's spring/summer 2012 collection, will include 15 items, which are "cut to enhance and flatter women's figures," such as "pants with sexy push-up effect," according to a press release.
It remains to be seen whether Fiorucci, which has been losing in relevance over the past years, will be able to rejuvenate the brand using the designs of an "old-line" model, but t-shirts printed with the covers of various i-D Magazine issues featuring Naomi, planned to go with the release, will certainly help stir up some buzz.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Londoners agree to give up first-born child in exchange for free internet
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
FireChat: The internet-free messaging app that's sweeping the world
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...