Naomi Campbell to design denim collection
Thursday 23 June 2011
Italian fashion brand Fiorucci has announced it will steer its collections into a new direction starting next spring, with the help of the British supermodel.
A denim range designed by Campbell, set to be launched with the rest of the label's spring/summer 2012 collection, will include 15 items, which are "cut to enhance and flatter women's figures," such as "pants with sexy push-up effect," according to a press release.
It remains to be seen whether Fiorucci, which has been losing in relevance over the past years, will be able to rejuvenate the brand using the designs of an "old-line" model, but t-shirts printed with the covers of various i-D Magazine issues featuring Naomi, planned to go with the release, will certainly help stir up some buzz.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opening has arisen ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful professional services firm is lo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Join a worldwide leader in data-driven marketi...