New fashion start-up debuts iPad pouch-integrated clothing
Thursday 27 May 2010
Usually, new Apple gadgets are accompanied by countless releases of covers or convenient bags, but for the iPad, iClothing goes even further by launching the iTee and iDress.
Available in different sizes in white or black, the clothes feature integrated bags for your iPad at the front, designed to house the über-gadget on the go.
According to a statement released by the Australian iClothing, the "reinforced padded pouches" are both "comfortable and almost invisible." However, judging from the pictures on the start-up's website, it looks as if your movement would be hindered a great deal, at least when carrying the iPad at the height of your thighs, and the pouches are only 'invisible' if the tablet is not inside - if it is, they look like neck pouches for adults.
For more fashionable choices to carry your iPad, may we suggest the following: the JAVOedge Kyoto Sleeve Case in pretty floral patterns ($35), the eco-friendly yet stylish Plaid Doctrine iPad bag ($79), and classic leather sleeves by Fossil ($40).
The iTee and iDress can be ordered online at http://www.iclothing.com.au. Prices start at $44.95.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...