New 'Project Runway' judges revealed
Tuesday 09 August 2011
American model and actress Angela Lindvall has been confirmed to replace Heidi Klum as host and judge for the
Project Runway's All Star series. She will be joined by designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman and
Marie Claire editor Joanna Coles.
While Tim Gunn's and Michael Kors's educational to snarky remarks will be missed, the new cast members are anything but seconds, helping to build excitement prior to the premiere later this year.
Some of fans' favorite designers - among them drama "queen" Austin Scarlett, retro-loving Kenley Collins, rock chick Sweet P, and everyone's darling Mondo Guerra - will get another chance to battle it out against each other for the most lucrative prizes in Project Runway history: they include a designer's boutique in Neiman Marcus stores, $100,000 in technology and office space to help grow their business, $100,000 in cash, a feature spread in Marie Claire, and a sewing and embroidery studio.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...