New 'Project Runway' judges revealed
Tuesday 09 August 2011
American model and actress Angela Lindvall has been confirmed to replace Heidi Klum as host and judge for the
Project Runway's All Star series. She will be joined by designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman and
Marie Claire editor Joanna Coles.
While Tim Gunn's and Michael Kors's educational to snarky remarks will be missed, the new cast members are anything but seconds, helping to build excitement prior to the premiere later this year.
Some of fans' favorite designers - among them drama "queen" Austin Scarlett, retro-loving Kenley Collins, rock chick Sweet P, and everyone's darling Mondo Guerra - will get another chance to battle it out against each other for the most lucrative prizes in Project Runway history: they include a designer's boutique in Neiman Marcus stores, $100,000 in technology and office space to help grow their business, $100,000 in cash, a feature spread in Marie Claire, and a sewing and embroidery studio.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...