New skincare line makes beauty brand rocket to the top online
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Thanks to the launch of its bareMinerals skincare line, Bare Escentuals has climbed to the top of Famecount's biggest beauty risers of the week.
The new range, which incorporates the brand's signature ActiveSoil complex derived from minerals found in virgin soil, includes cleansers, moisturizers, and nighttime "treats," priced from $20 to $60.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of "new fans this week" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. BareEscentuals: +116,266 (total fans: 316,126)
02. Bath & Body Works: + 49,295 (total fans: 1,583,809)
03. ChapStick: +43,738 (total fans: 1,922,263)
04. AXE: +39,498 (total fans: 1,030,480)
05. HairExperts: +33,922 (total fans: 758,329)
06. Axe Angels Club: +30,971 (total fans: 1,285,990)
07. Sephora: +25,684 (total fans: 1,257,285)
08. Dove: +25,657 (total fans: 501,719)
09. MAC Cosmetics: +25,591 (total fans: 1,632,863)
10. Clinique: +19,615 (total fans: 559,107)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 22. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Big knickers are back: Thongs ain't what they used to be
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The big NHS question: Why are there so few new GPs when so many of our keenest brains want to study medicine?
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 3 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
- 4 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 5 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
£22000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital advertising infras...
£100000 - £125000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a top tier supplier to the...
£17100 - £22900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an intermediate help de...