New skincare line makes beauty brand rocket to the top online
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Thanks to the launch of its bareMinerals skincare line, Bare Escentuals has climbed to the top of Famecount's biggest beauty risers of the week.
The new range, which incorporates the brand's signature ActiveSoil complex derived from minerals found in virgin soil, includes cleansers, moisturizers, and nighttime "treats," priced from $20 to $60.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of "new fans this week" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. BareEscentuals: +116,266 (total fans: 316,126)
02. Bath & Body Works: + 49,295 (total fans: 1,583,809)
03. ChapStick: +43,738 (total fans: 1,922,263)
04. AXE: +39,498 (total fans: 1,030,480)
05. HairExperts: +33,922 (total fans: 758,329)
06. Axe Angels Club: +30,971 (total fans: 1,285,990)
07. Sephora: +25,684 (total fans: 1,257,285)
08. Dove: +25,657 (total fans: 501,719)
09. MAC Cosmetics: +25,591 (total fans: 1,632,863)
10. Clinique: +19,615 (total fans: 559,107)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 22. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...