A city in motion inspires DKNY collection
Thursday 08 January 2009
DKNY has taken inspiration from the active streets of New York for it's men's Spring 2010 collection.
Active athletic wear mixed with modern urban slim-fit sportswear combined with wearable city neutrals with pops of graphic colour are a running theme through the collection.
Designed for an active urban lifestyle the collection uses lightweight and versatile fabrics.
The range from DKNY includes City Suits, City Sport-Wear and City Pure. The range of suits are tailored to work both uptown and downtown while vintage sportswear provides the inspiration for the casual range.
More information can be found at www.dkny.com.
Presents unwrapped, turkey gobbled... it's time to relax
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
Black Friday: From Bicester Village to Amazon, best fashion deals
- 1 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: They are in need of additional skilled machini...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: They are in need of additional skilled toolmak...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Langley James : Head of IT; e-commerce; Blackburn; ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you have experience of B2B s...