A city in motion inspires DKNY collection
Thursday 08 January 2009
DKNY has taken inspiration from the active streets of New York for it's men's Spring 2010 collection.
Active athletic wear mixed with modern urban slim-fit sportswear combined with wearable city neutrals with pops of graphic colour are a running theme through the collection.
Designed for an active urban lifestyle the collection uses lightweight and versatile fabrics.
The range from DKNY includes City Suits, City Sport-Wear and City Pure. The range of suits are tailored to work both uptown and downtown while vintage sportswear provides the inspiration for the casual range.
More information can be found at www.dkny.com.
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...