A city in motion inspires DKNY collection
Thursday 08 January 2009
DKNY has taken inspiration from the active streets of New York for it's men's Spring 2010 collection.
Active athletic wear mixed with modern urban slim-fit sportswear combined with wearable city neutrals with pops of graphic colour are a running theme through the collection.
Designed for an active urban lifestyle the collection uses lightweight and versatile fabrics.
The range from DKNY includes City Suits, City Sport-Wear and City Pure. The range of suits are tailored to work both uptown and downtown while vintage sportswear provides the inspiration for the casual range.
More information can be found at www.dkny.com.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
NHS property sale could raise £7.5bn to help pay off its growing deficit and free up space for housing
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
Robert Parker interview: The world's top wine critic on tasting 10,000 bottles a year, absurd drinking notes and New World wannabes
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A highly successful, inte...
£8000 - £10800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Supply Chain Administrator is ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Client IT Account Manager is ...