A city in motion inspires DKNY collection
Thursday 08 January 2009
DKNY has taken inspiration from the active streets of New York for it's men's Spring 2010 collection.
Active athletic wear mixed with modern urban slim-fit sportswear combined with wearable city neutrals with pops of graphic colour are a running theme through the collection.
Designed for an active urban lifestyle the collection uses lightweight and versatile fabrics.
The range from DKNY includes City Suits, City Sport-Wear and City Pure. The range of suits are tailored to work both uptown and downtown while vintage sportswear provides the inspiration for the casual range.
More information can be found at www.dkny.com.
Life & Style blogs
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
Windows 10: apps and features killed off as Microsoft reveals limits of new operating system
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner's mother Ester thought her daughter, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, had transitioned for money
- 2 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the 'demon drink' - latest news
- 3 Alton Towers crash: Four teenagers seriously injured and 16 guests trapped as Smiler ride carriages collide
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
£18000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive is required t...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you inspired to bring new a...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company are a world leadin...