A city in motion inspires DKNY collection
Thursday 08 January 2009
DKNY has taken inspiration from the active streets of New York for it's men's Spring 2010 collection.
Active athletic wear mixed with modern urban slim-fit sportswear combined with wearable city neutrals with pops of graphic colour are a running theme through the collection.
Designed for an active urban lifestyle the collection uses lightweight and versatile fabrics.
The range from DKNY includes City Suits, City Sport-Wear and City Pure. The range of suits are tailored to work both uptown and downtown while vintage sportswear provides the inspiration for the casual range.
More information can be found at www.dkny.com.
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...