Friday 19 September 2008
The great and the glamorous gathered last night in Wapping's formerP1010205_3 hydraulic power station to celebrate the unlikely collaboration between award-winning, experimental architect Zaha Hadid and eco jelly-shoe giant Melissa.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Data Management, Dat...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer (WPF...