An easy trend to nail...
We're a nation of nail-bar habitués thanks to recent talon trends – googly eyes, contrasting tips, matte effects and appliqué doo-dads have been all the rage.
But for those who are more lax about their grooming, a reprieve: take inspiration from House of Holland's "punk" manicures , where polish was hasty applied, smeared and chipped. To get the look yourself, paint as sloppily as you can. Or just wait until your fancy manicure wears off and looks a bit grotty.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Financial Technical Consultant (C++, C#, F...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: Year 3 Teacher Required We are curr...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: Year 5 Primary Teaching positionRands...
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...