Ann Summers given lift by Fifty Shades
Sunday 09 December 2012
Lingerie boss Jacqueline Gold has said the success of the saucy literary hit Fifty Shades of Grey has led to sales at her chain, Ann Summers, going through the roof.
The businesswoman told Hello! magazine: "Not only have we sold out of handcuffs and blindfolds, but it's opened up a lot of new doors on a business level."
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Arboricultural Service ...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum bonus package: The Green Recruitment Company: Commer...
£25000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...