Ann Summers given lift by Fifty Shades
Sunday 09 December 2012
Lingerie boss Jacqueline Gold has said the success of the saucy literary hit Fifty Shades of Grey has led to sales at her chain, Ann Summers, going through the roof.
The businesswoman told Hello! magazine: "Not only have we sold out of handcuffs and blindfolds, but it's opened up a lot of new doors on a business level."
Life & Style blogs
Entrepreneur creates $10m stealth Navy warship that he hopes to sell to US government
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
Jeremy Hunt to reform hospital parking rules
Victoria’s Secret says tickets for the London fashion show are not for 'sale' - but seats are still available for £10k
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 West poised to join forces with President Assad in face of Islamic State
- 3 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A global investment management fi...
£65000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(CCIE, CC...
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Analyst - (CCIE, C...
£60000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(Design, ...