Ann Summers given lift by Fifty Shades
Sunday 09 December 2012
Lingerie boss Jacqueline Gold has said the success of the saucy literary hit Fifty Shades of Grey has led to sales at her chain, Ann Summers, going through the roof.
The businesswoman told Hello! magazine: "Not only have we sold out of handcuffs and blindfolds, but it's opened up a lot of new doors on a business level."
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
£64 - £69 per day + Competitive London rates of pay : Randstad Education Group...
£100 - £120 per day + per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Description Calling a...
£100 - £145 per day + Pension and travel: Randstad Education Maidstone: SUPPLY...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Supply teachers neede...