Armani opens in Bond Street
Wednesday 03 September 1997
If you are an Armani fan, this is the ultimate one-stop shop. Not only can you buy your corporate wardrobe, have the suit altered to fit and couriered to your office (for a small fee) in double-quick time, you can buy a suit for pounds 595 (below right) from the men's Le Collezioni label (formerly White Label), and one for women for pounds 495 by Mani (top right).
The store will also be offering a service where the season's look books will be taken into companies so you can shop while you work.
Collezioni stores will be opening around the world as the year progresses, with Manchester opening by the end of the year and Glasgow planned for 1998.
Also on sale will be accessories and two sportswear ranges: Neve for high-flying skiers and Golf for those all-important business deals on the fairway.
Collezioni Giorgio Armani opens Monday at 43 New Bond Street, London W1; enquiries 0171-491 9888
food + drinkMichelin-starred Tom Sellers on being this year's hottest property
tvParents (and kids) rejoice! A new wave of fantastic family entertainment is here
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
food + drinkHow one grocery e-tailer is gearing up for the Yuletide rush
food + drink
travelFor broadcaster Mishal Husain, a long-haul Club Med holiday was a chance for her family to explore its sense of 'zen' and 'animation'
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ De...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£23999 - £32001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: An independent ac...