Armani opens in Bond Street
Wednesday 03 September 1997
If you are an Armani fan, this is the ultimate one-stop shop. Not only can you buy your corporate wardrobe, have the suit altered to fit and couriered to your office (for a small fee) in double-quick time, you can buy a suit for pounds 595 (below right) from the men's Le Collezioni label (formerly White Label), and one for women for pounds 495 by Mani (top right).
The store will also be offering a service where the season's look books will be taken into companies so you can shop while you work.
Collezioni stores will be opening around the world as the year progresses, with Manchester opening by the end of the year and Glasgow planned for 1998.
Also on sale will be accessories and two sportswear ranges: Neve for high-flying skiers and Golf for those all-important business deals on the fairway.
Collezioni Giorgio Armani opens Monday at 43 New Bond Street, London W1; enquiries 0171-491 9888
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
A cup of tea is every worker's right
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...
£100 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: We are looking for Founda...