Armani opens in Bond Street
Wednesday 03 September 1997
If you are an Armani fan, this is the ultimate one-stop shop. Not only can you buy your corporate wardrobe, have the suit altered to fit and couriered to your office (for a small fee) in double-quick time, you can buy a suit for pounds 595 (below right) from the men's Le Collezioni label (formerly White Label), and one for women for pounds 495 by Mani (top right).
The store will also be offering a service where the season's look books will be taken into companies so you can shop while you work.
Collezioni stores will be opening around the world as the year progresses, with Manchester opening by the end of the year and Glasgow planned for 1998.
Also on sale will be accessories and two sportswear ranges: Neve for high-flying skiers and Golf for those all-important business deals on the fairway.
Collezioni Giorgio Armani opens Monday at 43 New Bond Street, London W1; enquiries 0171-491 9888
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...