Brioni launch exclusive fragrance
Wednesday 21 October 2009
Leading Italian lifestyle brand Brioni has launched a limited-edition fragrance to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the house of Brioni.
A lavish launch event for the scent, hosted by Bryan Ferry, was staged in London last week.
The men's fragrance, simply called 'Brioni', is the first men's fragrance from the company for 50 years. In 1958, the brand introduced a limited series of men's fragrances, which included the "Good Luck" eau-de-cologne and celebrated the chic and innovative elegance of the period.
The new scent is designed to reflect Brioni's signature style of classical elegence with a modern touch. Andrea Perrone, CEO of Brioni said: "The 'Brioni' fragrance is a unique product, true to Brioni's commitment to quality and refinement."
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - This is a very unusual law c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior VB.NET ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...