Brioni launch exclusive fragrance
Wednesday 21 October 2009
Leading Italian lifestyle brand Brioni has launched a limited-edition fragrance to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the house of Brioni.
A lavish launch event for the scent, hosted by Bryan Ferry, was staged in London last week.
The men's fragrance, simply called 'Brioni', is the first men's fragrance from the company for 50 years. In 1958, the brand introduced a limited series of men's fragrances, which included the "Good Luck" eau-de-cologne and celebrated the chic and innovative elegance of the period.
The new scent is designed to reflect Brioni's signature style of classical elegence with a modern touch. Andrea Perrone, CEO of Brioni said: "The 'Brioni' fragrance is a unique product, true to Brioni's commitment to quality and refinement."
Life & Style blogs
The Swedes are adding a gender-neutral pronoun to their dictionary
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
PTSD photo series documents what the disorder is really like – as study reveals suicides of 22 US veterans every day
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
Eating quinoa and whole grains every day could help you live longer
- 1 Finland schools: Subjects scrapped and replaced with 'topics' as country reforms its education system
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
- 5 Zayn Malik quits One Direction: Hundreds of workers request compassionate leave following band member's exit
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped commission: SThree: Does earning a 6 figu...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...