Burberry at London Collections: Men
Daisy prints and polka dots were sparingly used visual motifs in a collection that instead used punchy primary colours and pastels layered and mis-matched. A casual aesthetic of Fifties academia was achieved through slim fit trousers and casual tailoring, boat neck sweaters and short sleeve shirts. Bright perspex cat's eye sunglasses were given angular edges, and drawstring backpacks in the house check were trimmed with coloured leather.
The party's potential nominations read like a high school race for student body president
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager - Marke...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
£25000 - £28000 per annum + 25 days holidays & pension: Ashdown Group: Web Dev...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen to jo...