Burberry at London Collections: Men
Daisy prints and polka dots were sparingly used visual motifs in a collection that instead used punchy primary colours and pastels layered and mis-matched. A casual aesthetic of Fifties academia was achieved through slim fit trousers and casual tailoring, boat neck sweaters and short sleeve shirts. Bright perspex cat's eye sunglasses were given angular edges, and drawstring backpacks in the house check were trimmed with coloured leather.
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge launch and review: wireless charging and new case see Samsung ready to take on Apple's iPhone
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in South Kensington, this prestigi...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Established managed services IT...
£15000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Advisor is r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This well established construction equipment d...