Burberry at London Collections: Men
Daisy prints and polka dots were sparingly used visual motifs in a collection that instead used punchy primary colours and pastels layered and mis-matched. A casual aesthetic of Fifties academia was achieved through slim fit trousers and casual tailoring, boat neck sweaters and short sleeve shirts. Bright perspex cat's eye sunglasses were given angular edges, and drawstring backpacks in the house check were trimmed with coloured leather.
Life & Style blogs
Replica cars: The 'new classics' roaring back into the lead
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: which is the best?
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...
£45 - £60 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Qualified and/or experienced te...
£7 - £8 per hour: Randstad Education Bristol: Qualified nursery nurses and exp...
£80 - £114 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Newly qualified teachers requi...