Buy me: BOOGA BOOTS
Friday 05 May 1995
As you may have guessed, Tank fever will hit the UK this summer with the release of the film. And you can have the T-shirt, the book, the comic Deadline (of which TG is the star), and a new concept - the boots.
Shellys has created a range of nine boots, some strictly for Tank Girl wannabes, but the rest can be worn by all. The Booga range comprises of six unisex boots in traditional styles. Added extras include Booga and Tank Girl branding on the side and sole of the boots. They look suspiciously like boots we all wore some time in the late Eighties but, hey, if you aspire to Booga, TG's half-man-half, kangaroo boyfriend, these are for you.
Booga boots are available in black and brown leather, and come in sizes 6-12. Prices start at £49.99. For mail order and stockist inquiries, call 0181 450 0066.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
Salary/Rate: £32,000/annum: M&E Global Resources Ltd: Description/Main Duties ...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established professional services...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...