Buy me: BOOGA BOOTS
Friday 05 May 1995
As you may have guessed, Tank fever will hit the UK this summer with the release of the film. And you can have the T-shirt, the book, the comic Deadline (of which TG is the star), and a new concept - the boots.
Shellys has created a range of nine boots, some strictly for Tank Girl wannabes, but the rest can be worn by all. The Booga range comprises of six unisex boots in traditional styles. Added extras include Booga and Tank Girl branding on the side and sole of the boots. They look suspiciously like boots we all wore some time in the late Eighties but, hey, if you aspire to Booga, TG's half-man-half, kangaroo boyfriend, these are for you.
Booga boots are available in black and brown leather, and come in sizes 6-12. Prices start at £49.99. For mail order and stockist inquiries, call 0181 450 0066.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
£49000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
£48000 - £54000 per annum + Benefits package: Progressive Recruitment: My clie...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: If you're pa...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP Business...