Buy me: THE SKINNY BELT
Friday 10 February 1995
Fifties suits and summer twin sets were accentuated with the little belt emphasising the waistline. This is sure to reintroduce this accessory as a force to be reckoned with.
Warehouse has responded to the trend with a belt that is a snip at £3.99. Quite a bargain compared to the ones designed by Otto Glanz and Bill Amberg. To be honest, this trend is sure to pass within a year, so why pay designer prices?
The Warehouse version, which measures less than the width of your little finger, comes in suitably Fifties colours - pistachio green, mint blue and fuchsia pink, as well as disco silver and this season's ubiquitous shiny black or white patent. Gingham ones will be in the shops this spring. And once you've bought the belt, all you need is a waist worth accentuating.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...
£32000 - £42000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...