Buy me: THE SKINNY BELT
Friday 10 February 1995
Fifties suits and summer twin sets were accentuated with the little belt emphasising the waistline. This is sure to reintroduce this accessory as a force to be reckoned with.
Warehouse has responded to the trend with a belt that is a snip at £3.99. Quite a bargain compared to the ones designed by Otto Glanz and Bill Amberg. To be honest, this trend is sure to pass within a year, so why pay designer prices?
The Warehouse version, which measures less than the width of your little finger, comes in suitably Fifties colours - pistachio green, mint blue and fuchsia pink, as well as disco silver and this season's ubiquitous shiny black or white patent. Gingham ones will be in the shops this spring. And once you've bought the belt, all you need is a waist worth accentuating.
EastEnders Christmas specials are known for their shouty, over-the-top soap drama but tonight the show has done itself proud thanks to Danny Dyer.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...