Buy me: TOGA DRESS
Friday 19 May 1995
Today, togas are for dodgy parties, but the one-shoulder look has lived on. And thanks to advances in science - ie, the invention of Lycra - modesty will be maintained - but don't jump around too much.
This little number by Warehouse is a kind of tennis dress for someone who has no intention of hitting a ball. It is short (no bending over in this one unless you are wearing frilly knickers) and sweet. A tan is essential, as are some neat pumps, and ankle socks. But it is not to be confused with something to wear on an energetic night out. This is strictly for posing on a sun-drenched boulevard somewhere in the Med.
Nylon mix one-shouldered minidress, pounds 34.99, from branches of Warehouse nationwide. Available from 22 May. For further information, call 0171- 278 3491.
Life & Style blogs
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy nurse who killed herself in a Swiss clinic accused of doing it for 'publicity'
Five ways to boost your Vitamin D levels
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Apple bug Thunderstrike 2 leaves Macs vulnerable to worm, could give hackers control of computers and go entirely undetected
- 1 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-diver missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£24000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Apprenticeship Tutor Assessors ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This organization has been a trusted partner t...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An excellent opportunity has ar...
£40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity working ...