Buy me: TOGA DRESS
Friday 19 May 1995
Today, togas are for dodgy parties, but the one-shoulder look has lived on. And thanks to advances in science - ie, the invention of Lycra - modesty will be maintained - but don't jump around too much.
This little number by Warehouse is a kind of tennis dress for someone who has no intention of hitting a ball. It is short (no bending over in this one unless you are wearing frilly knickers) and sweet. A tan is essential, as are some neat pumps, and ankle socks. But it is not to be confused with something to wear on an energetic night out. This is strictly for posing on a sun-drenched boulevard somewhere in the Med.
Nylon mix one-shouldered minidress, pounds 34.99, from branches of Warehouse nationwide. Available from 22 May. For further information, call 0171- 278 3491.
Life & Style blogs
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Rafael Nadal strips off in racy new ads for Tommy Hilfiger
iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 4 Jozef Wesołowski: Former Catholic archbishop found dead ahead of child sexual abuse trial
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...