buy me: warehouse zebra dress
Tuesday 29 August 1995
One particular style has stood out from the crowd - the one that's become affectionately known as the "Zebra-crossing dress".
Warehouse, Dolce e Gabbana and Whistles have all offered us slightly different versions of this dress, but it is the one from Warehouse, on sale for under pounds 50, that will find its way on to the streets and into the clubs this autumn.
Made from cotton Lycra mix, this stretchy tube dress is a form-fitting little number of strategically placed stripes that snakes down to the knee. Worn with knee boots and a belted mac it will look spot on, and will earn its wearer plenty of admiring glances.
Warehouse Zebra tube dress pounds 44.99, available from branches nationwide; inquiries, 0181-910 1400.
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 'Do not give them a reason': Baltimore man divides police and rioters in hope of avoiding violence
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£17447 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This organisation is a leading centre fo...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Trainee Case Handler is requi...
£15000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£20000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...