Christie Brinkley's anti-ageing range
Tuesday 02 August 2011
Christie Brinkley is launching her own skincare range.
he 57-year-old model and actress has teamed with a former L'Oreal executive to launch a range of skin care and anti-ageing products, which have helped her maintain her own youthful complexion.
Christie said "We're going to build the company rapidly. I've had many years in the industry and I've worked with all the top make-up artists, so I'll be using tips I've learned along the way."
Christie is also keen to distance herself from celebrity skincare ranges which are little more than endorsements, and stress how much work she has put into each of the products. She writes on her website: "I founded the company and have taken great time and care to bring together the beauty secrets that I personally believe have helped me maintain my youthful appearance throughout the decades.
"Together we have been able to bring my vision to life and develop anti-aging products that really work. I am happy to say that they are 100 per cent Natural, Vegan and Cruelty free. I hope you choose to give them a try and see why I am very proud to have my name on these products."
The website advertises two products, for Daytime and Nighttime.
Life & Style blogs
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...