Elie Saab presents a couture show of embellished lace and tulle
Thursday 24 January 2013
Fresh-faced models with their hair worn up in neat twists looked fairy-tale like in bejewelled gowns at the Elie Saab haute couture show yesterday. Delicate lace and tulle were overworked with precious crystal embellishments in baroque motifs which looked ornate, yet never over the top.
The feminine collection took on a darker mood when the colour palette turned to red and black but it was no less beautiful for it.
A veiled bride in a plume of champagne lace with a floor-sweeping train closed the show.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pharmaceutical Computer ...
£70 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Higher Level Teaching Assist...
£50 - £80 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Randstad Education is the UK...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently ...