Facial hair: Cat beards and the purrrsuit of excellence
Designer stubble’s dead. Save your ’tache for Movember. If you want to get on board with the latest facial-hair fashion, you don’t need to spend hours on grooming. In fact, you don’t even have to be a man. All you need is a cat.
Cat beards, you see, are having a moment – not least because the way you get one is to hold your pet against your face, and I can’t imagine many mogs putting up with that for more than six seconds. Achieve yours by putting your kitty in front of you, getting it to look upwards and having an accomplice take a photo. For a truly realistic-looking cat beard, line up your cat’s snout with your own nose. Then simple post your picture online to join the catbeard army.
Please note, before attempting, that a) your cat is placid, to avoid losing your face and b) holding a cat up in any old way next to your chops simply won’t cut the moustache.
See cat-beard.com/ for inspiration.
Life & Style blogs
Karl Lagerfeld's famous cat made £2m last year - that's more than Cara Delevingne earned
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Fast food Britain: The number of takeaways soars across the nation's high streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Apple Watch: What is it good for?
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of financial software so...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a security software com...
£10000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of staffing and r...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the four inns of Court is seeking...