Fashion Update: Cool reception
Thursday 03 March 1994
We weren't that keen on the return of the white stiletto either - this time reinvented by the elegant house of Gucci. For next winter, Gucci is suggesting we exchange the snaffle-bit loafer for a spiky, three-inch-heeled stiletto, complete with snaffle on the front.
Not quite the footwear that real Gucci customers would find practical for tramping about country lanes. And, in any case, surely the new white versions are much more Sharon than Charlotte.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
Meow Chat: New messaging app combines Tinder and WhatsApp - but is it safe?
Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
How much independence should children have?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...