Fashion Update: Naomi experiences a mood swing
Thursday 07 October 1993
'We paid naathing,' said Mr Valentino's press attache Carlos Souza conspiratorially, 'You know, we wanted Claudia Schiffer, but you wouldn't believe her price. Then we said no, her agent then said yes, and we said too late. We've signed a siren instead.'
But how much? dollars 10,000? Souza giggled: 'I won't tell you daaahling, but she's worth it.' Whatever the deal, that tail ensured Naomi was unable to storm off the stage in one of those legendary tantrums that everyone in Milan is waiting for her to throw.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...