Fashion Update: Naomi experiences a mood swing
Thursday 07 October 1993
'We paid naathing,' said Mr Valentino's press attache Carlos Souza conspiratorially, 'You know, we wanted Claudia Schiffer, but you wouldn't believe her price. Then we said no, her agent then said yes, and we said too late. We've signed a siren instead.'
But how much? dollars 10,000? Souza giggled: 'I won't tell you daaahling, but she's worth it.' Whatever the deal, that tail ensured Naomi was unable to storm off the stage in one of those legendary tantrums that everyone in Milan is waiting for her to throw.
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...