Fashion Update: Naomi experiences a mood swing
Thursday 07 October 1993
'We paid naathing,' said Mr Valentino's press attache Carlos Souza conspiratorially, 'You know, we wanted Claudia Schiffer, but you wouldn't believe her price. Then we said no, her agent then said yes, and we said too late. We've signed a siren instead.'
But how much? dollars 10,000? Souza giggled: 'I won't tell you daaahling, but she's worth it.' Whatever the deal, that tail ensured Naomi was unable to storm off the stage in one of those legendary tantrums that everyone in Milan is waiting for her to throw.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...