Fashion Update: Naomi experiences a mood swing
Thursday 07 October 1993
'We paid naathing,' said Mr Valentino's press attache Carlos Souza conspiratorially, 'You know, we wanted Claudia Schiffer, but you wouldn't believe her price. Then we said no, her agent then said yes, and we said too late. We've signed a siren instead.'
But how much? dollars 10,000? Souza giggled: 'I won't tell you daaahling, but she's worth it.' Whatever the deal, that tail ensured Naomi was unable to storm off the stage in one of those legendary tantrums that everyone in Milan is waiting for her to throw.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 The most powerful passports in the world
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...