Fashion web launches of the week: Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia
Saturday 05 December 2009
From last-minute Christmas gifts to exclusive items and all-access blogs: check out what these designer labels' new websites have in store.
The New York-based design duo have added an online shopping function to their existing website. For the moment, there are only key rings, a wallet and a tote bag available (priced from $135 to $185), which make for great Christmas gifts, but ready-to-wear is to follow soon.
On thewstudio.com, fans of the Michelle Obama favorite can browse past and current collections of the designer, explore runway videos and find stockists of the label. The site also features a blog with celebrities spotted wearing Wu, behind-the-scenes pictures and even his favorite recipes.
Alice + Olivia
The label's new edgy website lets you shop the full collection as well as pieces that are only available through the website. Fans will also be able to follow designer Stacey Bendet through her new blog Where's Stacey.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
Contraceptive pill 'can affect emotions by changing structure of brain'
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...