Fashion web launches of the week: Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia
Saturday 05 December 2009
From last-minute Christmas gifts to exclusive items and all-access blogs: check out what these designer labels' new websites have in store.
The New York-based design duo have added an online shopping function to their existing website. For the moment, there are only key rings, a wallet and a tote bag available (priced from $135 to $185), which make for great Christmas gifts, but ready-to-wear is to follow soon.
On thewstudio.com, fans of the Michelle Obama favorite can browse past and current collections of the designer, explore runway videos and find stockists of the label. The site also features a blog with celebrities spotted wearing Wu, behind-the-scenes pictures and even his favorite recipes.
Alice + Olivia
The label's new edgy website lets you shop the full collection as well as pieces that are only available through the website. Fans will also be able to follow designer Stacey Bendet through her new blog Where's Stacey.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...