Fashion web launches of the week: Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia
Saturday 05 December 2009
From last-minute Christmas gifts to exclusive items and all-access blogs: check out what these designer labels' new websites have in store.
The New York-based design duo have added an online shopping function to their existing website. For the moment, there are only key rings, a wallet and a tote bag available (priced from $135 to $185), which make for great Christmas gifts, but ready-to-wear is to follow soon.
On thewstudio.com, fans of the Michelle Obama favorite can browse past and current collections of the designer, explore runway videos and find stockists of the label. The site also features a blog with celebrities spotted wearing Wu, behind-the-scenes pictures and even his favorite recipes.
Alice + Olivia
The label's new edgy website lets you shop the full collection as well as pieces that are only available through the website. Fans will also be able to follow designer Stacey Bendet through her new blog Where's Stacey.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior - To...
£45500 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Have you been thinking about taking t...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This leading Top 10 practice...