'Forecast' collections based on spring's trend colors
Friday 05 February 2010
Coral, pink, plum, and amber -- that's what spring will look like according to beauty brand MAC, which is getting ready to launch its annual Spring Color Forecast collections.
Coral, pink, plum, and amber - that's what spring will look like according to beauty brand MAC, which is getting ready to launch its annual Spring Color Forecast collections.
Coral is so much of a trend shade this spring that other beauty brands including Bobbi Brown have jumped on the bandwagon, releasing ranges based on just that color (in Brown's case called Cabana Corals).
MAC is adding three more hues to the mix, with each of the collections including products for the lips, eyes, face, nails as well as specially themed fragrances for the pink and coral lines.
For the eyes, there are eyeshadows in four different shades of the respective color. The same choice goes for lipsticks, in addition to three different lip glosses. A bronzer and a nail polish infused with the scheme color are also part of the offering.
MAC's collections, priced from $12 for nail laquers to $25 for fragrances, will be released in the US February 11 with other markets following shortly thereafter.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...