'Forecast' collections based on spring's trend colors
Friday 05 February 2010
Coral, pink, plum, and amber -- that's what spring will look like according to beauty brand MAC, which is getting ready to launch its annual Spring Color Forecast collections.
Coral, pink, plum, and amber - that's what spring will look like according to beauty brand MAC, which is getting ready to launch its annual Spring Color Forecast collections.
Coral is so much of a trend shade this spring that other beauty brands including Bobbi Brown have jumped on the bandwagon, releasing ranges based on just that color (in Brown's case called Cabana Corals).
MAC is adding three more hues to the mix, with each of the collections including products for the lips, eyes, face, nails as well as specially themed fragrances for the pink and coral lines.
For the eyes, there are eyeshadows in four different shades of the respective color. The same choice goes for lipsticks, in addition to three different lip glosses. A bronzer and a nail polish infused with the scheme color are also part of the offering.
MAC's collections, priced from $12 for nail laquers to $25 for fragrances, will be released in the US February 11 with other markets following shortly thereafter.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Germanwings captain Patrick Sondenheimer tried to break into locked cockpit door 'with an axe' as plane was descending
- 3 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped commission: SThree: Does earning a 6 figu...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A challenging opportunity for a...