Forever 21 to launch beauty line
Wednesday 04 November 2009
US fast-fashion retail chain Forever 21 is ready to release its eagerly awaited 'Love and Beauty' range November 8.
A sneak peek of the collection on the store's website confirms that the range will feature brushes and makeup, including mascara in purple, cobalt blue and black, a smokey eyeshadow palette, lipgloss and glitter eyeliners in silver and cobalt blue -- a trendy product line that goes well with the retailer's clothes.
Prior to the launch, Forever 21 just sold the occasional lipgloss. But Swedish competitor H&M has been selling its own makeup range for a long time, Spanish Zara even features house-brand fragrances, and UK retail giant Topshop announced its own beauty line for spring next year, so it seems likely that most high street chains will shortly follow suit.
To promote 'Love and Beauty,' Forever 21 gives away a free lipgloss for every online shopping spree worth more than $75 before November 8. After the launch, shoppers will be able to enter the code MAKEUP10 in order to get 10 percent off their beauty buys.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >
£120 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Are you looking for part time/ ...
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Are you a quailed Teacher ...
£120 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Currently looking for teachers ...
£50 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: SEN Teaching Assistant EBD , Septemb...