Galliano fired from own label
Saturday 16 April 2011
Designer john Galliano has been sacked as creative director of his own eponymous label.
Galliano, 50, was fired as creative director at Christian Dior last month after footage emerged of him making anti-Semitic remarks to customers in a Paris bar.
Now the board at John Galliano, 91 per cent owned by Christian Dior, has fired him, Women's Wear Daily reports.
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about the iconic structure
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
The ‘anti-ball crushing’ trousers are so popular they've sold out online
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Dylan Moran on quitting smoking, being about as sexy as the Pope and why comedy panel programmes are 'c*ck shows'
- 5 Modern society encapsulated in five seconds
£30,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a perso...
£21,000 - £24,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a new opportunit...
£55,000 - £65,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you a qualified accountant with ...
£45,000 - £55,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified accountant...