Giorgio Armani illuminates Paris with its haute couture Spring/Summer show
Tuesday 22 January 2013
Watched by an audience including Uma Thurman, Hilary Swank, Livia Firth and Amber Le Bon, the Giorgio Armani Prive show opened with models slowly sashaying down the illuminated catwalk in geometric patterned collarless jackets and cropped bell-sleeved trousers. As the show progressed, oversized costume jewellery and beaded embellishment were lavish and a finale of glittering full-length gowns are sure to keep the front row suitably dressed on the red carpet.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...