Gok Wan to design clothing range
Wednesday 02 March 2011
The fashion presenter Gok Wan is to design his first clothing range, to be sold under the Sainsbury's Tu label. The first collection is due to reach shelves this autumn.
The collections would "reflect Gok's philosophy of making women feel confident, stylish and positive about their bodies," the retailer said.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
£25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The IT Support Engineer is needed to ass...
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: It's an exciting time for this ...