High fashion at the Brits
From James Corden and Mathew Horne's red and black rubber outfits as Kylie Minogue's backing dancers, to Duffy's plunging red gown while performing Warwick Avenue, outfits wowed at the Brits.
Girls Aloud wore stunning gold-tasselled outfits and won huge applause as they belted out The Promise.
Meanwhile, Coldplay's Chris Martin wore a union flag-emblazoned jacket to sing Viva La Vida amid confetti pouring from the ceiling.
The Killers' Brandon Flowers wore feathered shoulder adornments as he sung with the Pet Shop Boys on their medley and Lady GaGa wore a white skimpy outfit.
The Pet Shop Boys's Chris Lowe sported a pink wig, while singer Neil Tennant wore a bowler hat.
The duo rushed though their hits at lightning speed, including Suburbia, Being Boring, It's A Sin and West End Girls.
Lady GaGa sung Dusty Springfield's part during What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Take That sported spectacles to sing their song Greatest Day.
The set itself was a flower-crazy festival scene, with cut-outs of a tent and a caravan and herds of cows crowding the stage.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
From plus-size models to athletic silhouettes, meet the models changing the fashion industry right now
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...