High fashion at the Brits
From James Corden and Mathew Horne's red and black rubber outfits as Kylie Minogue's backing dancers, to Duffy's plunging red gown while performing Warwick Avenue, outfits wowed at the Brits.
Girls Aloud wore stunning gold-tasselled outfits and won huge applause as they belted out The Promise.
Meanwhile, Coldplay's Chris Martin wore a union flag-emblazoned jacket to sing Viva La Vida amid confetti pouring from the ceiling.
The Killers' Brandon Flowers wore feathered shoulder adornments as he sung with the Pet Shop Boys on their medley and Lady GaGa wore a white skimpy outfit.
The Pet Shop Boys's Chris Lowe sported a pink wig, while singer Neil Tennant wore a bowler hat.
The duo rushed though their hits at lightning speed, including Suburbia, Being Boring, It's A Sin and West End Girls.
Lady GaGa sung Dusty Springfield's part during What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Take That sported spectacles to sing their song Greatest Day.
The set itself was a flower-crazy festival scene, with cut-outs of a tent and a caravan and herds of cows crowding the stage.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...