High fashion at the Brits
From James Corden and Mathew Horne's red and black rubber outfits as Kylie Minogue's backing dancers, to Duffy's plunging red gown while performing Warwick Avenue, outfits wowed at the Brits.
Girls Aloud wore stunning gold-tasselled outfits and won huge applause as they belted out The Promise.
Meanwhile, Coldplay's Chris Martin wore a union flag-emblazoned jacket to sing Viva La Vida amid confetti pouring from the ceiling.
The Killers' Brandon Flowers wore feathered shoulder adornments as he sung with the Pet Shop Boys on their medley and Lady GaGa wore a white skimpy outfit.
The Pet Shop Boys's Chris Lowe sported a pink wig, while singer Neil Tennant wore a bowler hat.
The duo rushed though their hits at lightning speed, including Suburbia, Being Boring, It's A Sin and West End Girls.
Lady GaGa sung Dusty Springfield's part during What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Take That sported spectacles to sing their song Greatest Day.
The set itself was a flower-crazy festival scene, with cut-outs of a tent and a caravan and herds of cows crowding the stage.
Life & Style blogs
Miley Cyrus' VMA outfits spark copying controversy
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£22 - £25k basic + Commission=OTE £35k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Bathroom Sh...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£32000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Surrey based company in the rep...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of home security ...