High fashion at the Brits
From James Corden and Mathew Horne's red and black rubber outfits as Kylie Minogue's backing dancers, to Duffy's plunging red gown while performing Warwick Avenue, outfits wowed at the Brits.
Girls Aloud wore stunning gold-tasselled outfits and won huge applause as they belted out The Promise.
Meanwhile, Coldplay's Chris Martin wore a union flag-emblazoned jacket to sing Viva La Vida amid confetti pouring from the ceiling.
The Killers' Brandon Flowers wore feathered shoulder adornments as he sung with the Pet Shop Boys on their medley and Lady GaGa wore a white skimpy outfit.
The Pet Shop Boys's Chris Lowe sported a pink wig, while singer Neil Tennant wore a bowler hat.
The duo rushed though their hits at lightning speed, including Suburbia, Being Boring, It's A Sin and West End Girls.
Lady GaGa sung Dusty Springfield's part during What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Take That sported spectacles to sing their song Greatest Day.
The set itself was a flower-crazy festival scene, with cut-outs of a tent and a caravan and herds of cows crowding the stage.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5C could be killed next year, and Apple’s cheap and cheerful line might die with it
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: Best fashion deals -online and on the high-street
UK's first plus-size fashion magazine Slink hits the shelves: 'Style doesn't stop at size 8'
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...