In pictures: David and Victoria Beckham donate their clothes to help raise money for the Typhoon Haiyan appeal
Friday 22 November 2013
David and Victoria Beckham donated their clothes to a branch of the Red Cross charity shop in west London.The clothes, which are being sold to raise money to aid victims of the Typhoon Haiyan appeal, include massively discounted items by designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Manolo Blahnik.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...