In pictures: Design Museum launches the exhibition "Hello, My Name is Paul Smith"
Friday 15 November 2013
British fashion designer Paul Smith started his career more than 40 years ago in a tiny shop in Nottingham, over the years he built a global fashion empire worth millions.
The exhibition features hundreds of objects from the designers personal archive, including photographs, objects and many of his clothing designs from throughout his career.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
'Excluded' dads put the heat on Mumsnet with campaign for parental parity in bringing up baby
Bill Granger recipes: Our chef cooks some American diner classics
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...