It's autumn in Milan
Monday 02 March 2009
Designers present their ready-to-wear autumn/winter collections at Milan Fashion Week yesterday. The three Sixties and Seventies-inspired styles on the far left are from Marni. The remainder are by the Italian designer Roberto Cavalli, whose 'tough-chic' collection was inspired by
Blade Runner and
Mad Max REUTERS; AFP/Getty images
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years
£16500 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently r...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: KS2 PPA Teacher currently nee...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...