Kate Moss launches her latest collection for Topshop - and brings Oxford Street to a standstill
Fans flock to retailers flagship store in the hope of adding a bit of the supermodel's personal style to their wardrobe
Kate Moss celebrated her return to Topshop last night with an intimate dinner at London’s Connaught Hotel attended by friends Naomi Campbell, Sienna Miller and Cara Delevingne.
Earlier in the evening, the collection, her first for the high street store in four years, was unveiled in the flagship Oxford Circus shop to frenzied scenes. The presence of the supermodel to introduce the collection brought Oxford Street to a standstill. A performance by one of the clothes horse's favourite bands, Duke Dumont, only added to the throngs, all eager to add a bit of Mossy's personal style to their wardrobe (or at least make a few bob on eBay).
Her 15 collaboration with Topshop reflects her personal style, as well as paying homage to the 40-year-old's love for the Balearic islands. Beaded dresses, fringed jackets, elegant evening gowns, and hot pants are all featured, and with prices going up to £600 it is her most expensive collection to date.
The collection is available online and in-store at Topshop, as well as Nordstrom, and Net-a-porter.com from 30 April.
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
International Space Station could be fitted with huge lasers to shoot down space junk
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Doodle and Nessie Street View
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Google search history can now be downloaded in its entirety, mass embarrassment expected
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SEO Account Manager is requi...
£35-45K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer / Web ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Commercial Manager is required to join a lea...
£18000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for your first ...