Lip gloss favorite celebrates 10th anniversary with new product range
Tuesday 24 November 2009
Lancôme's Juicy Tubes have been part of almost every Western woman's or teen's handbag essentials since they became an instant beauty classic almost ten years ago. For its 10th birthday next year, the beauty brand plans to release a whole new line based on natural honey.
As part of the newly launched '100% Natural Origins' range, the new lip glosses will come in four different shades of pink, available from early next year.
Lancôme went green earlier this year when it released its new P.U.R.E range (standing for Premium Unique Raw Elements), which is free of preservatives and contains natural ingredients such as shea butter and only natural flavors. Even the packaging is made from recycled materials.
The new honey-based line will be an update to this collection, and the glosses will retail for around $18 each.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
Contraceptive pill 'can affect emotions by changing structure of brain'
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...