Lip gloss favorite celebrates 10th anniversary with new product range
Tuesday 24 November 2009
Lancôme's Juicy Tubes have been part of almost every Western woman's or teen's handbag essentials since they became an instant beauty classic almost ten years ago. For its 10th birthday next year, the beauty brand plans to release a whole new line based on natural honey.
As part of the newly launched '100% Natural Origins' range, the new lip glosses will come in four different shades of pink, available from early next year.
Lancôme went green earlier this year when it released its new P.U.R.E range (standing for Premium Unique Raw Elements), which is free of preservatives and contains natural ingredients such as shea butter and only natural flavors. Even the packaging is made from recycled materials.
The new honey-based line will be an update to this collection, and the glosses will retail for around $18 each.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
David Sedaris: What I learnt from Fitbit about the world around me
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Developer C++, Python, STL, R, PD...
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Java/Calypso Developer Java, Calypso, J2EE, J...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer SQL, C#, Stored Procedures, MDX...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-Office D...