Lip gloss favorite celebrates 10th anniversary with new product range
Tuesday 24 November 2009
Lancôme's Juicy Tubes have been part of almost every Western woman's or teen's handbag essentials since they became an instant beauty classic almost ten years ago. For its 10th birthday next year, the beauty brand plans to release a whole new line based on natural honey.
As part of the newly launched '100% Natural Origins' range, the new lip glosses will come in four different shades of pink, available from early next year.
Lancôme went green earlier this year when it released its new P.U.R.E range (standing for Premium Unique Raw Elements), which is free of preservatives and contains natural ingredients such as shea butter and only natural flavors. Even the packaging is made from recycled materials.
The new honey-based line will be an update to this collection, and the glosses will retail for around $18 each.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...