London Fashion Week: Sibling model gets stilettos caught on dress, kicks them off and carries on with the show
Model adds an obstacle course element to the catwalk show
Saturday 15 February 2014
It's a hard life being a model.
You have to make being beautiful look so effortless, wear expensive fancy clothes from the industry's top designers, and then there's the jet set travel to some of the world's most glamourous cities. And you have to do all of this in high-heeled shoes.
It's no wonder, then, that with all of this on their plate, models occasionally take a tumble.
But this afternoon, when, during Sibling's London Fashion Week show at Somerset House, one of the models got her stilettos caught in her long white knit dress on the catwalk, instead of ending up in an undignified pile of wool mid-runway, she did what any good professional would do and kicked the shoes off and pushed on with the show.
Maintaining her air of icy cool to the end of the catwalk and back before exiting the stage, the model left the footwear strewn across the floor. Needless to say, some of the models who followed looked less than impressed at having to add a certain element of slalom to their strut.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...