Met Ball: Amazing outfits on the red carpet
Tuesday 06 May 2014
The subject of the Met's major fashion exhibition this year is Charles James, a 10th Century couturier who was known for his sculpted ballgowns and innovative tailoring.
Some celebrities took this concept seriously and hit the red carpet on sculpted gowns and risky outfits.
Scroll down to see gallery of the best and worst dresses:
Charles James is the lost genius who shall finally go to the ball as a new exhibition celebrating his work opens
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...