Met Ball: Amazing outfits on the red carpet
Tuesday 06 May 2014
The subject of the Met's major fashion exhibition this year is Charles James, a 10th Century couturier who was known for his sculpted ballgowns and innovative tailoring.
Some celebrities took this concept seriously and hit the red carpet on sculpted gowns and risky outfits.
Scroll down to see gallery of the best and worst dresses:
Charles James is the lost genius who shall finally go to the ball as a new exhibition celebrating his work opens
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...