Milan Fashion Week: A piping hot tartan parade from Moschino
For a collection which ostensibly had “Scottish-mania” as an overriding theme, parading tartan-clad models at Moschino’s show to a soundtrack of hits by English bands Oasis, The Verve and Blur was a somewhat incongruous decision.
But a piped rendition of Scotland The Brave for the finale seemed to make amends.
In the clothes themselves, the tartan was woven out of wool and cut into kilt-like miniskirts, hacking jackets and princess coats with collars, buttons and piping picked out in the contrasting colours. Tartan was used as a print too on silk dresses with white ruffle collars and a trim on lace-up booties, while vines of red roses were woven into brocades and embossed onto fringed suede in brown and black.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This firm are focussed on assis...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a General Processor ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A great opportunity has arisen ...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time and Part time positio...