Millinery: Hat's your final warning
When convicted anti-Semite John Galliano wore a Homburg-style hat (popular with Hasidic Jews), it upset many in the Jewish community. But the danger of wearing the wrong titfer is everywhere. Wear a bowler and you look like a banker (or an East London trendy).
No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani and underwear brand Victoria’s Secret have both found Native American headdresses are no longer PC. Should you sport a keffiyeh, people may think you’re joking about Middle East politics. And forget the montera, because bullfighting is so not cool.
Life & Style blogs
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 4 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 5 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the largest hospitality companies...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a result of significant cont...
£16575 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An excellent opportunity is ava...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading and innovative con...