Millinery: Hat's your final warning
When convicted anti-Semite John Galliano wore a Homburg-style hat (popular with Hasidic Jews), it upset many in the Jewish community. But the danger of wearing the wrong titfer is everywhere. Wear a bowler and you look like a banker (or an East London trendy).
No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani and underwear brand Victoria’s Secret have both found Native American headdresses are no longer PC. Should you sport a keffiyeh, people may think you’re joking about Middle East politics. And forget the montera, because bullfighting is so not cool.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£500 - £680 per day: Harrington Starr: Murex Business Analyst - 1000 CHF per d...
£35000 - £42000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£39000 - £425000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Newly Qualified ...