Millinery: Hat's your final warning
When convicted anti-Semite John Galliano wore a Homburg-style hat (popular with Hasidic Jews), it upset many in the Jewish community. But the danger of wearing the wrong titfer is everywhere. Wear a bowler and you look like a banker (or an East London trendy).
No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani and underwear brand Victoria’s Secret have both found Native American headdresses are no longer PC. Should you sport a keffiyeh, people may think you’re joking about Middle East politics. And forget the montera, because bullfighting is so not cool.
Life & Style blogs
The mother who never gave up on her child abused by the Oxford child sex ring
Britain scrapes into top 25 countries in the world to be a mother in Save the Children report
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 2 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 3 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 4 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 5 YouTube social experiment shows just how easy it is to kidnap a child
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: We are looking for an ambitious and adaptable...
£30 - 40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Solutions Consultan...
£30 - 35k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer / Softw...