Millinery: If you want to get ahead, get a blue hat
The blue bandana-style headwear worn by Prime Minister David Cameron while visiting Amritsar in India might have been a combination of respect for the Golden Temple and a politician’s eye for a photo opportunity. But it seems he inadvertently latched on to a trend for blue hats.
Recently we’ve seen Russell Crowe don a casquette policier in Les Misérables, Rihanna showed the art of wearing one at a jaunty angle, and caped comic Noel Fielding sported a navy bandana. The fashion has even had the royal seal of approval from Princess Beatrice, an expert on extravagant headgear. Never let it be said that the PM’s out of touch...
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
How to make your own gourmet ice lollies, granitas, slushy cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...