mode-m: what's new
the clothes line
Tuesday 08 August 1995
Alternatively, Shiseido, the supreme Japanese cosmetics firm, has launched its home page on the Net. The company, which derives its name and virtues from Confucianism, is at http://www.topan. co.jp/shiseido
Last, and the most obscure, is the Plastic Princess Home Page, dedicated to the ultimate Baywatch babe, Barbie. This one has to be seen to be believed. View this at http://deepthought.armory. com/zenugirl/barbie.html
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With extensive experience and a...
Unpaid - £4 lunch allowance plus travel to and from work: Barnardo's: Purpose ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: From modest beginnings the comp...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: From modest beginnings the comp...