mode-m: what's new
the clothes line
Tuesday 08 August 1995
Alternatively, Shiseido, the supreme Japanese cosmetics firm, has launched its home page on the Net. The company, which derives its name and virtues from Confucianism, is at http://www.topan. co.jp/shiseido
Last, and the most obscure, is the Plastic Princess Home Page, dedicated to the ultimate Baywatch babe, Barbie. This one has to be seen to be believed. View this at http://deepthought.armory. com/zenugirl/barbie.html
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£21000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Key Stage 2 tea...