mode-m: what's new
the clothes line
Tuesday 08 August 1995
Alternatively, Shiseido, the supreme Japanese cosmetics firm, has launched its home page on the Net. The company, which derives its name and virtues from Confucianism, is at http://www.topan. co.jp/shiseido
Last, and the most obscure, is the Plastic Princess Home Page, dedicated to the ultimate Baywatch babe, Barbie. This one has to be seen to be believed. View this at http://deepthought.armory. com/zenugirl/barbie.html
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge price to be slashed after disappointing sales
Hermes responds to Jane Birkin’s request to drop her name from the iconic handbag
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
- 1 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 2 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 3 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 4 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 5 MH370 debris: Investigators 'confident' that Boeing 777 wing found - live updates
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With extensive experience and a...
£26000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Due to on-going expansion, this leading provid...
£6 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a family ...