Mulberry shows off English-inspired collection
Monday 18 February 2013
Mulberry lead us down the garden path this morning with a collection inspired by English landscapes, nature and flowers. Traditional woven check fabrics and leather also featured.
Skirts were worn layered over trousers and tailored outfits were produced in the same colour palette.
Always able to attract a celebrity crowd, this season the front row included Alexa Chung, Lana Del Rey, Juno Temple, Vanessa Kirby, Douglas Booth and Sam Claflin.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: 50 everyday phrases that came from the Bard
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Man gives barefoot bus passenger the shoes off his feet
- 4 Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Concerns grow among search officials that missing jet ‘may have landed somewhere else’
- 5 50-year mystery of the ocean ‘quack’ finally solved by scientists
Excellent Salary Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a rare high level opportunity ...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: This is an excellent opportunity within...
£80000 - £120000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: US QUALI...
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: Banking / Finance Associate - We have an exce...