Richard Nicoll at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Monday 17 June 2013
The line between wearability and showmanship is difficult to tread in fashion. Richard Nicoll states everything he makes is what he wants to wear, but that doesn't mean it lacks catwalk impact. This season he debuted a collaborative range with artist Linder Sterling, she of Orgasm Addict fame. They've worked together since 2009, but it's now branched off into a capsule titled "S/He". The prints this time were abstracted from National Geographic-style snakes and hawks, and vintage gay porn. Those pole also inspired the rest of the show, the python jacquard, leathers and transparent knits. A heady blend of chic and sleaze.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Question Time's 'passionate highlander' is the William Wallace of the Better Together campaign
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...
£33000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly successfu...