Richard Nicoll at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Monday 17 June 2013
The line between wearability and showmanship is difficult to tread in fashion. Richard Nicoll states everything he makes is what he wants to wear, but that doesn't mean it lacks catwalk impact. This season he debuted a collaborative range with artist Linder Sterling, she of Orgasm Addict fame. They've worked together since 2009, but it's now branched off into a capsule titled "S/He". The prints this time were abstracted from National Geographic-style snakes and hawks, and vintage gay porn. Those pole also inspired the rest of the show, the python jacquard, leathers and transparent knits. A heady blend of chic and sleaze.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a world leader ...
£13000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to be part of a ...
£19000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company ar...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...