Richard Nicoll at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Monday 17 June 2013
The line between wearability and showmanship is difficult to tread in fashion. Richard Nicoll states everything he makes is what he wants to wear, but that doesn't mean it lacks catwalk impact. This season he debuted a collaborative range with artist Linder Sterling, she of Orgasm Addict fame. They've worked together since 2009, but it's now branched off into a capsule titled "S/He". The prints this time were abstracted from National Geographic-style snakes and hawks, and vintage gay porn. Those pole also inspired the rest of the show, the python jacquard, leathers and transparent knits. A heady blend of chic and sleaze.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...