Richard Nicoll at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Monday 17 June 2013
The line between wearability and showmanship is difficult to tread in fashion. Richard Nicoll states everything he makes is what he wants to wear, but that doesn't mean it lacks catwalk impact. This season he debuted a collaborative range with artist Linder Sterling, she of Orgasm Addict fame. They've worked together since 2009, but it's now branched off into a capsule titled "S/He". The prints this time were abstracted from National Geographic-style snakes and hawks, and vintage gay porn. Those pole also inspired the rest of the show, the python jacquard, leathers and transparent knits. A heady blend of chic and sleaze.
Life & Style blogs
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 5 Man jumps into bear pen at zoo, fights bear and loses
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£19500 - £23500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced B2B Telemarketer wa...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This global company are looking for two Showro...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This publishing company based i...