Richard Nicoll at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Monday 17 June 2013
The line between wearability and showmanship is difficult to tread in fashion. Richard Nicoll states everything he makes is what he wants to wear, but that doesn't mean it lacks catwalk impact. This season he debuted a collaborative range with artist Linder Sterling, she of Orgasm Addict fame. They've worked together since 2009, but it's now branched off into a capsule titled "S/He". The prints this time were abstracted from National Geographic-style snakes and hawks, and vintage gay porn. Those pole also inspired the rest of the show, the python jacquard, leathers and transparent knits. A heady blend of chic and sleaze.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Londoners agree to give up first-born child in exchange for free internet
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
FireChat: The internet-free messaging app that's sweeping the world
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...