Roll up: Yves Saint Laurent's Le Smoking has become this season's most hard-working trend
The look is a muscularly masculine 1960s alternative to the LBD.
Sunday 03 March 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Tracey Cahoon for Viva Salon London using Shu Uemura
Hair assistant: Lydia
Make-up: Emma Miles using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Photographer's assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Shot on location at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Chambers Suites available from £720. 020 7841 3540, thechamberslondon.com
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
- 1 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 The Gaza fisherman who built his own reef - and was shot dead there by an Israeli gunboat
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Recognised as one of the fastes...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of refrigeration, mechan...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...