Roll up: Yves Saint Laurent's Le Smoking has become this season's most hard-working trend
The look is a muscularly masculine 1960s alternative to the LBD.
Sunday 03 March 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Tracey Cahoon for Viva Salon London using Shu Uemura
Hair assistant: Lydia
Make-up: Emma Miles using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Photographer's assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Shot on location at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Chambers Suites available from £720. 020 7841 3540, thechamberslondon.com
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# ASP.NET Open Source...
£65000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English - U...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading pr...