Roll up: Yves Saint Laurent's Le Smoking has become this season's most hard-working trend
The look is a muscularly masculine 1960s alternative to the LBD.
Sunday 03 March 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Tracey Cahoon for Viva Salon London using Shu Uemura
Hair assistant: Lydia
Make-up: Emma Miles using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Photographer's assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Shot on location at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Chambers Suites available from £720. 020 7841 3540, thechamberslondon.com
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Surviving cancer: They were expected to die - yet these childhood-cancer patients knew nothing of their diagnosis
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 New Tricks: Dennis Waterman to leave the show after a decade of crime-solving
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Group Head of Marketing and Communic...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: Level 3 Nursery Nurse required for ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: L3 Nursery Nurses urgently required...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: We have a number of schools based S...