Roll up: Yves Saint Laurent's Le Smoking has become this season's most hard-working trend
The look is a muscularly masculine 1960s alternative to the LBD.
Sunday 03 March 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Tracey Cahoon for Viva Salon London using Shu Uemura
Hair assistant: Lydia
Make-up: Emma Miles using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Photographer's assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Shot on location at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Chambers Suites available from £720. 020 7841 3540, thechamberslondon.com
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 'Do not give them a reason': Baltimore man divides police and rioters in hope of avoiding violence
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£30000 - £32000 per annum + car allowance and on call: Ashdown Group: A succes...
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Well established small company ...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company supplies the ultim...
£27000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...