Roll up: Yves Saint Laurent's Le Smoking has become this season's most hard-working trend
The look is a muscularly masculine 1960s alternative to the LBD.
Sunday 03 March 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Tracey Cahoon for Viva Salon London using Shu Uemura
Hair assistant: Lydia
Make-up: Emma Miles using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Photographer's assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Shot on location at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Chambers Suites available from £720. 020 7841 3540, thechamberslondon.com
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
PlayStation Network still partly down after hack, but fixes in place
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Downfall of Dustin 'Screech' Diamond, the 'Saved By The Bell' star charged with bar stabbing
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is a global marketin...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An enthusiastic individual is r...